Item No. 74099
CA-RIO-CA Classic Cut Brazilian Sunga Red
Capture the essence and flavor of Brazil in CA-RIO-CA swimwear that complements your individuality and displays your self-confidence. "Sunga" is Brazilian for "men's swimwear". Handmade in Rio's famous Ipanema Beach, CA-RIO-CA sungas are cut to form an even, horizontal band around your body. However, unlike most other swim briefs that flatten your manhood and snug it up against your body, these sungas let your package rest comfortably inside the front panel's loose fabric, creating its own natural pouch. The sunga's casual fit, combined with its adjustable drawstring, lets you control how much you want to show off.
Now it's your turn to be embraced by the sunga style that's making a major splash on beaches everywhere - with men who have the balls to wear them!
- Designer Features: CA-RIO-CA logo printed on right hip; small outer tag depicting Brazilian flag on left side
- Fit Guide: Classic Brazilian sunga fit
- Fly: Subtly contoured, double-ply
- Lining: Fully lined
- Waistband: 3/4-inch elastic with inner drawstring
- Side Seam: 4-1/2 inches (taken from size Medium)
- Fabric Content: Body: 85% polyester, 15% spandex. Lining: 100% polyamide
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm. Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron, or dry clean. Drip dry.
- Made in Brazil.
· CA-RIO-CA Swimwear
· CA-RIO-CA Briefs