Item No. 72621
This product is currently not available.
G-Star Morris Low Straight Jeans Upcycle Denim
More than just recycling, these upcycled denim G-Star jeans are woven with recycled cotton. When you wear these pants, you'll be helping the environment, making you even sexier than you already look in this super flattering denim.
- Designer Features: "G Raw" leather tag in rear; "GS Raw D" graphic on coin pocket; embossed metal grommets and buttons; grey splashes on back pockets for subtle accentuation; "GS01" raised print on back right pocket
- Silhouette: Straight-fit through the thighs and legs with a regular rise
- Wash: Medium-dark denim with a bit of manually brushed on wear for the perfect worn-in look
- Detailing: Metal riveting on front and back pockets and at bottom of fly; coin pocket flap with vintage button detail
- Pockets: Classic five pocket style; two side pockets with coin pocket with flap nestled into the right one; two pockets in back
- Fly: 3-Button
- Leg Opening: 15-inches
- Fabric Content: 82% cotton, 18% recycled cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm, inside out & separately. Do not bleach. Iron medium temperature as needed. Dry clean okay, except trichlo. Tumble dry low.
- Designed in Amsterdam
· G-Star Jeans
· G-Star Straight Fit
· All G-Star