Pull on the Lumberjack union suit by Jack Adams and you may find yourself with the urge to chop firewood, wrestle a bear and build a log cabin - all before breakfast. This one piece garment is made of soft stretch cotton and features an 8-button front placket, 5 buttons in back to create a rear opening and fitted arms and legs for easy layering. Flat seams reduce unwanted rubbing.
- Designer Features: Jack Adams rubber logo at back of neck; 8-button front placket; 5-button rear opening
- Size and Fit: Model is wearing a size Medium; Model is 6 ft 2 in, waist 32 in, suit 40R, inseam 32 in, neck 15 in
- Inseam: 30 inches
- Side Seam: 47 inches from underarm to ankle
- Fabric Content: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, permanent press. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron low.
- Jack Adams style 401-297
- Item No. 32663