Item No. 16841
John Sievers 53163-461
John Sievers Natural Pouch Freestyler Honeysuckle
The hybrid design of the John Sievers Natural Pouch Freestyler combines the best features of briefs and trunks, riding across the hips and with minimalist leg openings. With its low-rise styling and bold waistband, the John Sievers Natural Pouch Freestyler is perfect under low-rise jeans and hipster styles.
The John Sievers Natural Pouch Freestyler will forever change the way you think about your underwear. Unlike the old fashioned pouches on most underwear, the revolutionary John Sievers “Natural Pouch” has a special, deeply-contoured shape that conforms perfectly to the male anatomy. When you pull on a pair of natural pouch Freestylers, your genitals hang gently and naturally in the pouch, providing a feeling so comfortable that you’ll swear that you’re not wearing anything at all. The back of the pouch softly hugs the area behind your scrotum with just enough tension to lift your genitals up and forward, preventing your boys from falling between your legs and providing a natural bulge-enhancing effect.
We encourage you to try a pair of John Sievers Natural Pouch Freestylers today. Once you’ve experienced their naturally perfect fit, you’ll never want to wear anything else.
- Designer Features: John Sievers logo on waistband; revolutionary "natural pouch" design
- Pouch: Anatomically correct
- Waistband: 1 ¼-inches-wide soft, plush, lightweight elastic waistband; easily stretches to softly hug your waist without cutting into your skin
- Side Seam: 5-inches; the perfectly conforming elastic in the leg openings has been specially selected for its comfort characteristics.
- Fabric Content: Silky-soft lightweight blend of 90% Modal, 10% Lycra. Soothing and sensuous, with just enough stretch to prevent sagging without constricting your male profile.
- Care Instructions: Cool, gentle machine wash. Tumble dry low heat. Cool Iron. Do not dry clean.
- Country :
|More John Sievers:|
· John Sievers Underwear
· John Sievers Briefs
· All John Sievers