The Hellenic collection is an homage to the Greek spirit. With this line Modus Vivendi celebrates their heritage, pulling from colors and symbols that form the essence of the Greek summer: sun-kissed skin, whitewashed homes, bronze sandy beaches and the deep, most beautiful Mediterranean blue. This tanga brief is inspired by the archaic yet contemporary ancient Greek meander design and beauty of the famous island of Mykonos. The fabric is super-soft, stretchy and eco-friendly, part of a responsible edit, knitted according to GOTA textile standard and dyed in a washing procedure that complies with the OCS. Let the Greek summer lure you in its wonders!
- Designer Features: Modus Vivendi metal logo on waistband front left; Greek meander and blue and white stripes; double-stitched trim
- Size and Fit: Model is wearing a size Medium; Model is 6 ft 0 in, waist 31 in, inseam 32 in
- Pouch: Double-ply, contoured with center seam
- Waistband: 1-3/4 inch wide jacquard elastic
- Fabric Content: 75% viscose, 20% polyester, 5% elastane
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron medium.
- Made in Greece.
- Modus Vivendi style 01215
- Item No. 13119