For Nasty Pig's 25th anniversary the brand reissues their collection of NP rubber gear, the concept that first put Nasty Pig on the map outside of New York City, and updates them under the name NP94. This harness has been reimagined in black NP Rubber. It's unlike any other style you've seen before. Features padding covered in spacer mesh, functional buckles, small hidden pockets on the front of the torso straps, and signature snout logo embroidery on the back. Wear it well.
- Designer Features: Nasty Pig snout embroidery on back panel; five functional buckles; padding covered in spacer mesh and rubber; small hidden pockets on torso straps
- Size and Fit: Model is wearing a size Small; Model is 6 ft 1 in, waist 31 in, suit 40R, inseam 34 in
- Straps: 3 inches wide
- Fabric Content: Body: 100% polyester; Trim: 55% polyester, 45% polyurethane
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, non-chlorine bleach when needed. Hang or lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
- Designed in New York City. Imported.
- Nasty Pig style 8515
- Item No. 22214