The original development of the fabric in this collection was intended to be used for an International Space Station experiment, but Olaf Benz discovered its pleasant properties and created one of the most successful clothing lines of all time. Body-hugging, sheer and extremely elastic, this tank top offers high wearing comfort and fits the contours of the wearer like a second skin. Microfiber weighs less than a third compared to conventional fabrics and has a pleasant feel and delights with a particularly soft and smooth touch.
- Designer Features: Olaf Benz logo at hem front left; soft and sheer microfiber body; double-stitched trim at neck and arm openings
- Size and Fit: Model is wearing a size Medium; Model is 6 ft 1.5 in, waist 31 in, inseam 31 in
- Neckline: Loose crew
- Silhouette: 26 inches from shoulder to hem with a 16-1/2 inch side seam
- Fabric Content: 72% polyamide, 28% elastane
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm in laundry bag. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron low.
- Made in Germany.
- Olaf Benz style 1-06025
- Item No. 16009