The American classic union suit originated nearly 150 years ago in Utica, New York and was a standard issue to U.S. solders during World War I. Although it waned in popularity in the latter half of the 20th century, union suits have been enjoying a strong comeback in recent years as both a fashion statement and a practical and comfy loungewear style. Constructed from soft ribbed fabric, this updated union suit from Rick Majors is perfect for layering or lounging around the house. Includes full-length arms and legs, buttons extending from the neckline down to the crotch and a useful flap opening in back. You'll love the look and feel of this one piece.
Created in California, Rick Majors underwear, swimwear and apparel is designed for men who want to be seen, not hidden. Each style in the collection utilizes a fit, color and fabric to accentuate the best you have to offer and make you feel cool, comfortable and confident. Unconventional men wear Rick Majors to create an irresistible attitude that starts from within, comes out in their clothing and sets them apart from all the rest.
- Designer Features: Button flap opening in rear
- Size and Fit: Model is wearing a size Medium; Model is 6 ft 1.5 in, waist 31 in, suit 40R, inseam 31 in, neck 15.5 in
- Neckline: Crew with 7 button placket
- Inseam: 34 inches
- Side Seam: 52 inches from underarm to cuff
- Fabric Content: 65% polyester, 32% rayon, 3% spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Made in California, USA!
- Rick Majors style ST9032RB-191
- Item No. 56584