This button-down poplin shirt boasts a special "sun kissed" distressed finish. The cut uses Rufskin's signature kimono style, eliminating the armhole seam for a streamlined fit over the shoulder. The fit is updated: slightly more relaxed, still with the back darts that create a sleek, tapered silhouette. Built with front patch pocket and subtly branded with ram head rivet.
Please note: Rufskin sizes lean toward a more European fit with lower rises and slimmer cuts. If in doubt, choose the next size up.
- Detailing: Rufskin ram head rivet at hem; front patch pocket; rounded hem; darting at back
- Size and Fit: Model is wearing a size Medium; Model is 5 ft 10 in, waist 31 in, inseam 32 in, neck 15 in
- Neckline: Button-down with collar
- Sleeves: Short sleeves; Kimono style eliminates armhole seam for a streamlined fit over the shoulder
- Silhouette: 24 inches from top of shoulder to hem with a 14 inch side seam
- Fabric Content: 98% cotton, 2% spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, dark colors separately. Tumble dry medium.
- Made in California, USA!
- Rufskin style TP2451
- Item No. 75910