San Diego California-based Sauvage swimwear is steeped in the culture of surfboarding that gave its name to "board shorts". These updated, more tailored versions of classic surf shorts are masculine, laidback and versatile.
Please note: Sauvage sizing runs on the small side so if in doubt, choose the next size up.
- Designer Features: Sauvage logo on bottom left leg, all over tropical palm tree print
- Pouch: Flat with Velcro fly closure
- Lining: None
- Waistband: 1-1/2-inches with front lace drawstring
- Inseam: 4-1/2-inches (taken from a size Medium)
- Side Seam: 14-1/2 inches (taken from a size Medium)
- Fabric Content: 100% nylon
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold only, non-chlorine bleach, hang dry.
- Made in San Diego, USA!
- Sauvage style 534AQP
- Item No. 24830