Although it may sound like a bad-ass mythical creature, Seersucker is actually an extraordinarily lightweight fabric made for spring and summer mens fashion. Designed with a subtly striped, slack-tension weave for a slightly wrinkled look, these premium-quality Sauvage swim shorts are an ultra-versatile staple for your summer wardrobe.
Please note: Sauvage sizing runs on the small side so if in doubt, choose the next size up.
- Designer Features: Metal Sauvage logo on left leg; logo tag on rear waistband
- Pockets: 2 side pockets, 1 pocket in rear with pull-tab and Velcro closure; all pockets feature interior mesh for water drainage.
- Lining: Full mesh
- Waistband: 1-3/4-inch gathered elastic with heavy-duty inner drawcord for an adjustable fit
- Inseam: (Medium) 4-1/4-inches
- Side Seam: (Medium) 15-1/4-inches
- Fabric Content: 100%, quick-drying nylon
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry.
- Made in San Diego, USA!
- Sauvage style 544AQU
- Item No. 24840