These unique, limited edition and one-of-a-kind Speedo facemasks are only available at International Jock. We took a genuine Speedo "One" swim brief and converted it into a fun and functional face mask, taking fashion face coverings to a whole new level. If you're a competitive swimmer, a lycra-lover or a fan of the iconic Speedo brand, this mask is a definite must-have. The front pouch of the original Speedo brief comfortably covers your nose and mouth and the authentic Speedo logo adorns the left side. We even used the brief's drawstring to create the ear loops and kept the liner to create this 2-ply mask!
Made from Speedo's exclusive Endurance fabric that resists sagging, fading, and snagging and offers 4-way stretch for soft comfort.
- A unique, one-of-a-kind face mask to set you apart from the crowd.
- Designer Features: Speedo logo left side
- Lining: Fully lined
- Fabric Content: Shell: 53% polyester, 47% polyester PBT; Lining: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Hand or machine wash cold with like colors, non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not wring or twist. Line dry. Do not iron.
- Imported original brief. Converted into a face mask in California, USA.From the US Centers for Disease Control (4/3/20):CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.It is critical to emphasize that maintaining 6-feet social distancing remains important to slowing the spread of the virus. CDC is additionally advising the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Cloth face coverings fashioned from household items or made at home from common materials at low cost can be used as an additional, voluntary public health measure.The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.How to put on the LASC fashion face mask:1. MUST BE LAUNDERED IN COOL WATER WITH DETERGENT PRIOR TO USAGE2. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.3. Examine the mask and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes anywhere on the mask.4. Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear and position the mask so that it covers your mouth and nose and wraps underneath your chin.Please note, health and personal care items are non-returnable.Disclaimer: No representation or warranty that this product will provide protection from contact or exposure to contaminants, viruses, bacteria or blood, or eliminate the risk of contracting diseases of any nature is made. This mask has not been certified as effective by OSHA or any other government agency. Surgical masks do not seal tightly to the wearer's face, nor do they provide a reliable level of protection from inhaling smaller airborne particles or viruses. Liability for any shortage, failure or defect in the product supplied shall be limited to the cost of making good any such shortage. The supplier shall not in any event be liable for damage of loss sustained or liability incurred by the customer as a direct or indirect consequence of such shortage, failure or defect. It shall be the responsibility of the customer to satisfy himself as to the fitness of this product for any particular purpose and the products are sold without any warranty.
- Speedo style M7705922-434
- Item No. 40200