Boron is a denim inspired crop top design with a hoodie. Stretch denim bares your honed abs! You would not find this anywhere else. It features a faux pocket detail on the front fastened with a metal button and "For The Proud" embroidered patch. Contrast top stitching, piping detail and metal rivet studs as you would find on jeans give this top an edgy appeal. Cool, contemporary and nasty. Wear with STUD's coordinating District denim short (pictured, sold separately).
- Designer Features: "For The Proud" embroidered patch on faux pocket; stretch denim body with contrast stitching and metal rivets
- Size and Fit: Model is wearing a size Small; Model is 6 ft 1 in, waist 31 in, inseam 34 in
- Silhouette: 15 inches from top of shoulder to hem
- Fabric Content: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, separately. Denim may bleed onto lighter clothing. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in the shade. Iron low.
- Designed in Australia. Imported.
- STUD style RW1108TS10
- Item No. 34296