Go sexy Sci-Fi with Epsilon, a striking and unique chest harness from Australia's STUD. High-quality elastic straps wrap across the upper chest, under the armpits, over the shoulders and converge to an X in back. The front features a V-shaped polished silver metal tag at the chest, accompanied by a double-V buckle accessory on either side that can be unclasped. Elastic straps with striated rubberized detail trace down your torso - they're optional and adjustable with metal snaps, and lobster claw clasps at the end can attach to belt loops or other pieces of the STUD line like the Fogg rubber-look jock brief for a full gear look (pictured, sold separately).
- Designer Features: STUD logo tab left shoulder; striated rubberized detail on elastic straps; stainless steel V detail center chest and functional double V buckles at shoulders; torso straps are removable and adjustable with metal snaps and lobster claw clasps
- Size and Fit: Model is wearing a size Medium; Model is 6 ft 2 in, waist 32 in, inseam 32 in
- Straps: 1-1/2 inch wide at chest; 1-1/8 inch wide at torso; brushed elastic with striated rubberized detail
- Fabric Content: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Care Instructions: Spot clean. Do not bleach. Dry flat in the shade.
- Designed in Australia. Imported.
- STUD style RW1252T01
- Item No. 60403