What's more irresistible than a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow? You in your Sundek board shorts. Loaded with features, including the brand's signature rainbow arching across the back, these sturdy, heavyweight nylon board shorts are a seaside staple that both surfers and sunbathers have loved for decades.
Founded in 1958, Sundek is the original California surfwear brand that became hugely popular in the 60's and 70's. Today, Sundek merges the early surf community's passion for adventure and practicality with up-to-date styling, creating a fashion forward brand that's known for it's superior quality and fun-loving look.
- Designer Features: Sundek logo patch on rear pocket; tri-colored rainbow detail across the back; 4-eyelet lace-up drawstring; logo embossed on metal grommets and printed on drawstring tips
- Pockets: 1 on rear right with Velcro pull-tab closure and metal drain hole
- Pouch: Velcro fly
- Lining: Full mesh
- Waistband: 1-3/4-inch smooth elastic with 4-eyelet lace-up drawstring
- Inseam: 3-1/2-inches (taken from a size Medium)
- Side Seam: 14-inches (taken from a size Medium)
- Fabric Content: 100% Nylon
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. No bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Sundek style M502BDTA100-369
- Item No. 32469