Item No. 32476
Was $119 Now $55 (53% off)
This product is currently not available.
Sundek 17" Classic Boardshort Midnight #4
What's more irresistible than a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow? You in your Sundek board shorts. Loaded with features, including the brand's signature rainbow arching across the back, these sturdy, heavyweight nylon board shorts are a seaside staple that both surfers and sunbathers have loved for decades.
Founded in 1958, Sundek is the original California surfwear brand and became hugely popular in the 60's and 70's. Today, Sundek merges the early surf community's passion for adventure and practicality with up-to-date styling, creating a fashion forward brand that's known for it's superior quality and fun-loving look.
- Designer Features: Sundek logo patch on back pocket; tri-colored rainbow detail across the back; 4-eyelet lace-up drawstring; logo embossed on metal eyelets and printed on drawstring tips
- Pockets: One back right pocket with Velcro pull-tab closure and metal drain hole
- Fly: Velcro fly
- Lining: Full 100% poly mesh liner
- Waistband: 1-5/8 inch wide with 4-eyelet lace-up drawstrings
- Inseam: 6-1/4 inches (taken from a size 31")
- Side Seam: 17 inches (taken from a size 31")
- Fabric Content: 100% nylon
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, inside out, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron low.
· Sundek Swimwear
· Sundek Board Shorts