UFM's 3.0 boxer brief is the ultimate sports undergarment to keep you dry, cool and comfortable even while playing your hardest. Unlike other athletic underwear that smashes your scrotum against your thigh, UFM's gently lifts your anatomy forward, eliminating the skin-on-skin contact that causes rubbing, sticking, and irritation. Thanks to the patent pending drawstring support system, the pouch is completely adjustable by the wearer until the desired level of isolation, comfort, and support is reached.
Tip: The pouch is created as the drawstring is pulled tighter. It is recommended to pull gently at first and add tension a little at a time until you reach the best level of comfort and support.
- UFM's 3.0 boxer brief with patent pending drawstring support system
- Designer Features: UFM logo repeated around waistband
- Pouch: Double-ply, contoured perforated mesh with center seam and functioning fly. The drawstring wraps all the way around the perimeter of the pouch and can be adjusted at the waist to the desired level of support.
- Waistband: 1-1/2 inch wide brushed elastic with drawstrings passing through metal eyelets
- Inseam: 6 inches (taken from a size Small)
- Side Seam: 11-1/2 inches from top of waistband to leg opening (taken from a size Small)
- Fabric Content: 90% poly, 10% spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron low.
- UFM Underwear for Men style bb_6_3_rbl
- Item No. 44225