Under Armour's loose-fitting training shorts are packed with UA performance advantages. They're built from a flatback mesh fabric with UA's signature moisture transport system, which means theyre incredibly light, moisture-wicking, and breathable for unrivaled quick-dry and comfort.
Part of the Power In Pink collection to support breast cancer centers and charity.
- Featuring UA's signature 4-way stretch fabric, so whether youre lifting, running, or doing drills, youll never be held back. Include side-seam pockets and an adjustable drawcord for a secure, customized fit. With Under Armour on your side youll go harder, faster, longer, and stronger.
- Designer Features: Embroidered contrast logo on bottom right leg; Under Armour logo repeated on inside of waistband; breast cancer awareness logo on the bottom left leg
- Pockets: Two vertical side pockets for secure storage.
- Pouch: Flat front for a relaxed, masculine, athletic fit
- Lining: None
- Waistband: 1-1/4-inches gathered outer material on stretch elastic with interior drawstring for a stay-put fit
- Inseam: (Based on size Medium) 10-inches
- Side Seam: (Based on size Medium) 20-1/2-inches
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester micro-mesh
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Non-chlorine bleach as needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Under Armour style 1228558-043
- Item No. 48738