Under Armour's groundbreaking Rush compression tank top has been tested and scientifically proven to improve strength and endurance. Seriously. The mineral-infused fabric absorbs the energy your body emits and reflects it back into your tissues and muscles. This recycled energy increases circulation, promoting improved performance, energy and recovery. That means your muscles can work harder. And you get better. Powered by Celliant.
- Designer Features: Under Armour logo front left and centered in back; mesh panels for strategic ventilation; flatlock stitching throughout; as your body emits energy, the mineral-infused fabric absorbs & reflects it back into tissues & muscles, improving endurance & strength
- Size and Fit: Compression: Ultra-tight, second-skin fit for a locked-in feel. Model is wearing a size Medium; Model is 6 ft 2 in, waist 32 in, suit 40R, inseam 32 in, neck 15 in
- Neckline: Crew
- Silhouette: 25 inches from shoulder to hem with a 15 inch side seam
- Fabric Content: Body: 84% polyester, 16% elastane; Mesh Panels: 90% polyester, 10% elastane wicks sweat and dries really fast; anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, inside out with like colors, non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not use softeners. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- Under Armour style 1327645-011
- Item No. 16758