Neo Electrix Swim Brief Neon Pink
Sexy, sustainable and sculpting! The Neo Electrix swim brief from Jack Adams is a relaxed fit swimsuit made of recycled fabric from plastic bottles, with a covered elastic waistband for a perfect, beach-ready fit. Smooth and stretchy fibers give this snug, form-fitting swimsuit a luxurious feel on skin. The front is lined for comfort.
- Designer Features: Jack Adams rubber logo front left; neon body
- Size and Fit: Low rise, falling below the natural waistline. Second-skin fit. Model is wearing a size Medium; Model is 6 ft 1-1/2 in, waist 31 in, inseam 31 in
- Pouch: Double-ply, contoured with no center seam
- Lining: On front
- Waistband: 3/4 in wide covered elastic
- Side Seam: 2-1/4 in
- Fabric Content: 80% polyester, 10% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Care Instructions: To extend the life of your swimwear, rinse with cold water after each use to remove any chlorine, salt water or lotions. Machine wash cold. Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- Designed in Portland, Oregon. Made in Portugal.
- Jack Adams style 405-187
- Item No. 59564