Expedition Jacket Army Green
This product is sold out and currently not available.
Inspired by the great outdoors, the Expedition group from Nasty Pig will take your style to new heights. Whether you're waiting in line in freezing temperatures for Horse Meat Disco in New York City or trekking through the wilderness looking for a place to camp, the Expedition army green bomber jacket is this season's must-have outerwear piece. From the G-hook strap detailing on the front to the quilted sleeves and back panel, to the removable faux fur trimmed hood, this outerwear piece delivers all the style you'd expect from a Nasty Pig jacket.
- Designer Features: Nasty Pig snout logo left hand pocket; logo embossed on antique nickel snaps; straps with G-hook detail at front; faux fur trimmed hood is detachable with snaps; quilted sleeves and back panel; ribbed sleeve cuffs and hem
- Size and Fit: Model is wearing a size Medium; Model is 6 ft 2 in, waist 32 in, inseam 32 in
- Pockets: Two front hand pockets with snap flap closure; one inner pocket front left with button closure
- Sleeve Length: 21 in
- Length: 25 in
- Width: 24 in
- Fabric Content: Body: 100% polyamide; Lining: 100% polyester; Faux Fur: 70% acrylic, 30% polyester; Rib: 97% polyester, 3% elastane
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, inside out, non-chlorine bleach when needed. Hang or lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- Nasty Pig style 4093
- Item No. 59779