Quad Short Grey
The newest addition to Nasty Pig's denim collection, the Quad short gives you the same perfect fit as NP Jeans, but cut down to a raw edge at the thigh to show off the hard work you've been doing on your quads. Tried-and-true custom stretch denim is comfortable, durable and will be doing justice to whatever you got below the waist. These button-fly, five-pocket jean cutoffs have an intentionally raw hem for a distressed look and feel, but the seams are bartacked so the shorts will hold their shape no matter what you put them through.
- Designer Features: Nasty Pig snout logo leather patch back right; logo embossed on metal hardware; stretch denim body with a stone wash; raw edge hem
- Size and Fit: Fits true to size. Model is wearing a size 32; Model is 6 ft 2-1/2 in, waist 32 in, inseam 32 in
- Pockets: Traditional 5-pocket styling: two side pockets, one right coin pocket, two rear patch pockets
- Fly: Buttons
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Rise: 9-1/2 in
- Waistband: 1-1/2 in wide with belt loops
- Inseam: 5 in
- Outseam: 13 in
- Fabric Content: 95% cotton, 4% polyester, 1% elastane
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with similar colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron low. Do not dry clean.
- Designed in New York City. Imported.
- Nasty Pig style 3308
- Item No. 25972